Sunday, August 3, 2008

More Bionic Fun

In continuing celebration of my encounter with Lindsay Wagner (not that I'm obsessing or anything), here's some more Bionic goodness for you. It's the Parker Brothers board games of the Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman. Yes, Jaime Sommers, with perfectly windblown hair, is really going to catch a cougar with a big net...and you can, too!



Help her foil international criminals and rogue animals! Assist Steve Austin with daring rescues on earth and in space, with a little demolition for good measure! You'll have to supply your own sound effects, though...doodoodoodoodoodoodoodoo....




By the way, my good deed for the week was replacing the truly hideous picture of Lindsay Wagner that was on Wikipedia with the one I took at Comic-con. It's the best I can do without bionic abilities of my own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must be the envy of every girl in the blogosphere, being married to a guy with Bionic board games AND a collection of Rigid Tool calendars!!! <3